Cows, as ‘Kamdhenu’ are the fulfiller of all desires. “matrah sarva bhutanam, gavah sarv sukh prada”, Meaning, the cow being mother of all living entities gives all pleasures to everyone.
Benefits of Cow Milk:
No matter where you are on the planet, you’ve almost certainly come across cow’s milk. In most parts of the world, it is the primary animal milk consumed by humans, although goat, sheep and even camel milk are popular based on the availability of animals. Cow milk
is intended for sucking by young cows, just as human infants are often nursed with human breast milk. However, the nutritional value and availability of cow’s milk have made it one of the most in-demand liquid foods on the planet. More than 6 billion people on the
planet drink milk on a semi-regular basis, which means that these animals are an incredibly important part of our global nutritional needs. In fact, most governments have set recommendations for the amount of milk that children should consume on a daily basis. The role of milk in normal growth and development is extremely important, and parents around the world know it.
- Strong Bones and Teeth
- Heart Health
- Prevent Diabetes
- Promotes Weight Loss
- Inflammatory Issues
- Boosts Immunity
Benefits of Cow Products:
- Cows are receiver’s of the auspicious rays from all heavenly constellations. Therefore the cow’s milk, butter and ghee have golden hue.
- Cow milk is the most compatible with human mother’s milk than any other species in existence.
- Curd arrests diarrhoea, controls fat, and resists cancer.
- Ghee improves intelligence and beauty. It is used to treat eye diseases.
- Panchagavya Mix : Various medical formulations like Panchagavya Ghrita, Amritasara, Ghanavati, Ksharavati, Netrasara etc. are invaluable medicines in Ayurvedic system.
- Organic colostrum from milk benefits and rebuilds the human body at a deep foundational level.
Medicinal Benefits of Cow Urine:
- Distilled cow urine is effective in treatment of flu, arthritis, bacterial diseases, food poisoning, indigestion, oedema, and leprosy.
- Balances the tri-dosas i.e. mucous, bile and air, thus diseases are cured.
- Stops ageing process. So it is called an elixir and also life giving.
- It has Natural Disinfectant and Antiseptic qualities. It helps in curing Cancer, AIDS, Asthma, Diabetes, High BP, Psoriasis,Eczema, Other Skin Diseases, Heart Diseases, Hypertension, Piles, Prostate, Liver, Kidney, Urinary Diseases, Female Diseases,
Hepatitis, Acidity, Fits, Ulcer, Spleen, Ear, Sexual Disorders, Nose, Eye, Cough & Cold, Migraine, Headache, Gout, Knee Joint Pains, Sodalities, Sciatica and other chronic ailments.
- it being miraculous poison destroyer, destroys the disease caused by poison (Toxin). Cow urine destroys the poisonous effects of residues and makes body disease free.
- Provides immunity power by increasing resistance power against diseases in human body. It is anti toxin.
- Corrects functioning of liver.
- Contains many minerals especially Copper, gold salts, etc. It compensates for bodily mineral deficiency.
- Protects heart and brain from damages caused by mental tension and protects these organs from disorders and diseases.